The Spinitron advantage
Spinitron is an online playlist-management solution for non-commercial community and educational radio stations. It handles playlist data capture, archiving, reporting, and dynamic online publishing among many other features.
We provide the database, application, servers, technical and customer service, and protection of your data. There is no software to install – all you need is web access.
Sophisticated features for data entry and manipulation offer many benefits for DJs and stations. But when playlists are online in real-time, benefits flow also to listeners and others.
For radio stations
- Log and publish playlists online
- Track all music played in a structured database
- Prepare reports of use for ASCAP, BMI, SESAC and SoundExchange
- Generate statistical reports such as Top-30-type charts
- Manage shows, program schedule and DJs
- Integrate Spinitron into your station's web site
- Put your playlist online in real-time
- Connect with listeners interested in the music you play
- Fast data entry reusing previously logged data to save typing
- Enter playlists before, during or after your show from anywhere on the internet
- Record the artistry of your programming for posterity
- Help bands and artists by publishing your spins online
- Find out about music you hear on the radio
- Discover music by exploring playlists by your favorite DJs, disks by the same artist or on the same label
- Browse all the artists, disks, songs and labels logged by a station
- Find a station's program schedule
- RSS feeds of spins on a station
For artists and record labels
- Browse your disks logged on Spinitron
- Find who spun your music and when
- Spinitron helps listeners find details of you and your music online
- When you ask them, stations can find out if your music has been played and how often, by whom, etc.
- NOTE: please do not send Spinitron promotional material. We are not a radio station!